http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2010/10/demonstrating-strength.html
These are all valid points to live by, but also things that we often overlook and avoid. I think we all want to take the short cut, and generally make our lives as easy to live by as possible. However there are benefits to taking the long route, and we're humbled by it. Seeking help, relying on others, and being generous are things we all should live by, especially as designers, where the help of your peers will take you so much farther than you alone. This is what I feel concerned about right now, especially, now that I am back in school. Usually I feel more comfortable keeping to myself, but making more of an attempt to relate and connect with my peers, I realize that being open to help each other often does lead to a better end product, and make the process more enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment