Sunday, November 7, 2010

article "Motion Design"

It is an interesting to consider how design is viewed in motion. The 3D elements that come into play along with the interacting of moving items proves for a dynamic visual. I have always felt a bit apprehensive about motion graphics and animation simply because I do not have the ability to understand the inner workings in their entirety. There seem to be so many elements that are running together simultaneously it proves to be confusing and intimidating. But seeing how technology is progressing lends me to believe that all I can do for the moment is make the effort to catch up. Our current assignment, stop motion, is one that has garnered much interest for me, personality. It seems like a mix of motion and print, which I find to be a nice medium to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment